Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 6: Rogue & Puppies Doing Great in Kennel

Hi Everyone!

It took me awhile to find the time and energy, but FINALLY I have pictures available from this past weekend!  Puppies have been out in the kennels for about 5 days now and have adapted like it's no big deal.  I think I'm having a harder time with the move than the puppies are, as I miss having them around terribly.  (At the same time, I have to admit that I'm relieved not to be mopping floors 24-7.)  I've been out to visit the puppies every other day after work and those little ones get so excited when they see me, it totally melts my heart!  Pink girl in particular just begs to be picked up and snuggled, and would be happy to never leave my arms, making me feel horribly guilty when I leave.

So this past weekend, most everyone had the chance to come out and visit the puppies and it seems like everything is starting to fall into place as to whom is interested in which puppies.  Dave and I will decide for certain this weekend which puppies we are keeping, but based on personalities and looks, we are still strongly leaning towards Purple & Turquoise girls.




This upcoming week is a big one for the puppies, as they'll get their first check-up at the vet's office, will get their first set of shots, and will get microchipped - all this in preparation for going to new homes.  As we get closer and closer to take home time, please let me know if I can answer any questions you might have to help you prepare for your new additions.

Well folks, I'm up much later than I really should be, so I'd better wrap this up and get pictures attached for your viewing enjoyment.  Have a good one and I'll be in touch soon!

Sleepy Green boy is so worn out and fighting sleep!

Blue boy entertains himself with Mom's tie-out lead.

Sweet little Pink girl is about to doze off.

Purple girl isn't usually this still!

Isn't Red boy adorable?

Turquoise girl is on the alert.



No comments: