Monday, July 30, 2012

Updates and Pics from New Homes

Dallas and Eve with our foster kitten, Savannah.  Savannah is up for adoption at Peach Grove Animal Hospital!


Hi everyone!

Hope all is going well and that your puppies are doing great!  I can't believe how big Dallas and Eve have gotten and I'm sure you are all thinking the same about your own babies!  It has been a long time now since I posted, but right now I have a foster beagle who delivered 8 puppies last Friday, so after a break from blogging, I'm back in action! 

So what's up with the having a foster beagle?  Well, when the head of Pet Lovers Rescue came into our vet clinic with a stray beagle who was expecting 8 puppies, she was a little overwhelmed by the prospect of overseeing their birth.  Dave and I offered to take in the mamma beagle, named Bagel, to help her through whelping, and to help her newborn babies find homes once they got big enough.  I thought it would be nice to provide potential adopters the same benefits you all enjoyed when you got your puppies, with the idea that this would help the babies with finding their forever homes. 

Before I start posting about our newcomers, I thought it might be fun to first share some of the pics of your puppy's littermates, including those we kept and those who are in new homes.  Feel free to share all the pictures and updates you'd like with me - I love seeing and hearing how all of my babies are doing!


Dallas - visiting us indoors during one of the hot spells!
Eve - visiting us indoors during one of the hot spells!
Jackson - smiling from his home in Florence, KY
Buzz is a social butterfly with his own blog.  Check it out at http://sirbuzzington.blogspot.com/.

Joe lives in West Chester with his new beagle sister, Nittany.
Rosemary lives in Lawrenceburg, IN and loves going to soccer games - think she's a little worn out?

1 comment:

hockeypaulc said...

I would be interested in one of the puppy's my e-mail is hockeypaulc@gmail.com