Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bagel Bailey's Beagle Puppies at 1 Week Old!

Sweet, sleepy puppies!  Aren't they adorable?
 Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I found that I took far more pictures than I even imagined of mamma Bagel Bailey and her adorable, chubby puppies!  As a result, I had quite a few pics to download, sort through, and edit for posting.  Be on the lookout for a post linking to a Picasa slideshow so that you can check out the entire album of photos.  However, in the meantime, I'm sure you are wondering how the babies have grown and changed over the past week, so without further delay, here are some pics to whet your appetite for cuteness!

Blue boy may be the smallest boy, but he sure is a talker!
Pink girl was the hardest to photograph - she wiggled and yelled at me her whole shoot!
I'm in love with Green boy, a laid back cutie who loves to be held!
Green girl has a gorgeous white diamond blaze across her forehead

Is Orange boy ever a chubby puppy!  He is the biggest puppy by far!
I love Orange girl's showy white coat with black spots!
Yellow boy always seem happy and content - he's such a good boy!
This tiny girl is my very favorite - she's the runt of the litter, but so, so sweet and cuddly!
Baby beagles love their puppy piles!
Bagel Bailey has been such a good mom and is such a wonderfully affectionate girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to meet them!