Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter! New Puppy Pics


Happy Easter, everyone!  I wanted to share some new photos of the puppies with you to show off how cute, chubby, and wonderful all of the puppies are.  Rogue finally doesn't freak out if I pick up puppies - unless they really start squealing - so I was able to put collars on them.  These collars are for the short term and colors will ultimately change, but I wanted to provide a quick way to show which puppies are girls and which are boys, while also differentiating between them.  For now, all girls have pink and all boys have blue, along with another color collar.  Take a look at individual pics below!  I have more pictures which I'll try to post to Picassa in the day or so - keep your eyes out!

Blue Boy - blue collar only

Green Boy - blue & green collars

Yellow Boy - blue & yellow collars

Orange Girl -  pink & orange collars

Pink Girl - pink collar only


Yellow Girl - pink & yellow collars




Sleepy puppies - first dinner, then a nap!

No comments: