Sunday, April 15, 2012

Puppy Personalities Coming Through!




Hi Everyone!


I'm sure you've all been waiting for more pictures and puppy news, so finally, here it is!  Puppies are getting so big and active, especially now that their eyes are open.  Their little personalities are also starting to come out, which is very entertaining to see.

Orange girl and Yellow boy are the noisiest of the puppies - they cry and complain when they don't get what they want, which is pretty hilarious because they literally throw their little heads back and howl!  Orange girl is also pretty spunky - when I gave the puppies baths last night, she was wiggly, wiggly, wiggly and even made little growling sounds when her crying didn't stop me from bathing her!  Blue boy and green boy are pretty chill, and they just kind of melt when I pick them up.  Green boy likes to roll around belly up, which cracks me up.  Pink girl tends to sleep belly up as well.  Yellow girl is quieter, very sweet and snuggly, and never seems to complain.  All of the puppies are just now discovering their own paws and can often be seen chomping down on their paws!  They are also starting to take an interest in each other, so they can be found mouth-to-mouth chewing on each other or on their littermates' paws, tails, or ears!

So Rogue continues to struggle a bit with keeping up with housekeeping duties, which is why puppies got bathed last night.  She is no longer overfeeding the puppies and the diarrhea has resolved; however, while the crate is pristine when Dave and I get home for the day, I have noticed the crate gets very messy while we're home.  It turns out that Rogue wants Dave's and my attention so much that she doesn't spend as much time with the puppies when we are home!  Silly Rogue!  (But still, she is sooo sweet!)

As puppies get bigger, I'd like to start planning for sending them home with all of you, even though that is still about 6 weeks away.  I'm thinking about offering the options to get puppies with microchips for an additional $25.  Please let me know if you would be interested in having your puppy microchipped prior to taking him or her home.  Also, if any of you would like me to order a customized puppy kit, just let me know and I can get pricing together for you.  Some of the items that can be included are those that are in the survey on the left-hand side of this blog.  I can often order things wholesale to get a better price on everything, so let me know if I can do anything to help you out as you make puppy preparations.

Chubby little Blue Boy has an all-black nose!

Roly poly Green Boy!

Yellow boy finally sleeping - he's got the cutest freckles on his nose!

Pink girl stretches out!

Sweet little Yellow Girl looks like a little mouse!

Feisty Orange Girl crashes!

No comments: