Monday, September 7, 2015

At 3 weeks old, puppies start to explore...





Hi everyone,

Hopefully everyone had a good Labor Day weekend! This weekend saw the beginning of a lot of fun new changes with the puppies. At 3 weeks old, the puppies are getting interested in doing more than just sleeping and eating. Don't get me wrong, they still do a lot of sleeping and eating, but now the puppies are exploring beyond their crate and I've expanded the area they have access to. 

The babies are now playing with each other and wrestling, often biting at each others' faces, paws, and tails. I can't tell you how fun it is to watch them, especially since they are still pretty uncoordinated! I've added small toys to the puppy pen and you should see those cuties batting fat puppy paws at the toys and biting at them! Dave and I keep commenting that we don't need TV because watching puppies is all the entertainment we need. 

With puppies being so active now, I've not had the time or patience to try for individual puppy shoots this week, but I've still got plenty of cute pictures to share, so enjoy!

























No comments: