Monday, August 8, 2011

Expecting Again!


Fan Woods The Boss "Bruce" (Photo courtesy of Fan Woods Beagles)















Westside Summer Squall



Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry it has been awhile since I have been in touch.  I last communicated with most of you via email to share the disappointing news that Rogue had lost her litter.  We have been making plans and putting them into action for another attempt at a litter, but wanted to be sure we had good news to share before we made any announcements.

We were lucky enough to obtain a wonderful, handsome, spunky little male from champion show lines, named Bruce, from Valerie at Fan Woods Beagles.  We bred him to our best little rabbit dog, Summer, about a month ago and have been eagerly, but cautiously hoping luck would be on our side this time around.  While we have not confirmed things with the vet, it is very clear at this point that Summer is expecting and we suspect she is going to have a large litter given the current size of her belly!

I understand some of you were still going to keep your options open in your search for adding a beagle puppy to your family while others were set on getting a puppy from us.  If I don't hear from you first, I will be in touch over the following days to find out if you are still interested in getting a puppy from us.  In the meantime, I made sure to take some pictures over the weekend so I could let you see what Bruce and Summer look like.  I have uploaded their pictures to Picassa for your viewing enjoyment in addition to posting pictures of them with this blog.  Dave and I are getting very excited about this litter, which will be the first for both Bruce and Summer.  We are hoping this match-up will give us puppies with great looks and strong noses - plus, with Summer's sweet, affectionate personality and Bruce's bouncy good nature, these pups should make wonderful pets as well.

No comments: